I’m a big advocate for free speech. I believe people can and should be able to say whatever they want within the confines of their own home, or platforms. That being said if somebody else comes into YOUR house, place of business, or platform I believe you have every right to tell them what they can and cannot say before you remove them or have them removed from the premises. As somebody who has been a content creator long before creating WatchNathan I’ve learned that unless you have rules people can and WILL act like idiots. If you try to be a “nice guy” they will test you and push you. These are the rules for using MY website. If you cannot handle having rules I implore you do not comment, or just go somewhere else.
- Absolutely ZERO racism and/or prejudice on this website. Doesn’t matter if you’re “joking” or not.
- Don’t insult or instigate fights and/or arguments with other people on the site. Doesn’t matter who they are.
- Keep swearing to a minimum. I don’t care if it’s how you talk in real life. A little is okay, but no more than a couple swear words may be used in comments and interactions.
- Keep sexual jokes to a minimum and keep everything PG-13 at most.
- No trolling. If you come here looking just to irritate people you will be immediately banned no matter what.
Generally if you break one of these rules you’ll be given 1 warning. If you continue to break them you’ll be banned permanently. My editor’s and I reserve the right to subjectively decide if we want to enact these rules, change them, or ban you.
I know these rules are written in a very harsh tone, but generally if you follow the golden rule you’ll be fine.
“So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you…”Matthew 7:12, NIV
To make it fair I will also try to keep these rules my personal standard for interaction on WatchNathan and in the content I make in 2022 moving foreward. Any content before 2022 of course I cannot really speak for but I will be holding myself to this standard moving forward.
One thought on “WatchNathan community code of conduct”
Comments are closed.